Telecoms Health Check
Learn how to get more from your business telecoms service
- Are you paying for telephone lines that you’re not even using?
- Are you paying 60% more than you should be for short calls?
- Is your telecoms supplier rounding up call charges to TWO decimal places when they’ve quoted you rates that are FOUR decimal places?
A Global 4 Telecoms Health Check is just what you need - call us now on 01403 272910.
Using Global 4’s extensive experience of improving business communication solutions, you will learn where you can be making your telecoms systems more efficient and how you can be saving your business money.
Make on-going savings on your business telecoms costs
After the initial telecoms audit, you can continue to work with our telecoms experts to make on-going reductions to your telephone costs. For example, you can receive email alerts showing changes in your telephone usage and highlighting any unnecessary costs.
You’ll quickly learn there are on-going saving opportunities with reductions across both hardware and operational costs.
Here are some of the areas of your telecoms system that can be improved with a Global 4 telecoms health check:
- Number of lines
- Type of lines
- Cost of lines
- Feature lines
- Usage of lines
- Alarm, PDQ, faxes, Broadband, etc
- Identifying line cover
- Risk assessment
- Disaster recovery
- Detailing equipment cover
- Any rented equipment or current equipment, including handsets and cards installed.
- Actual breakdown of Local, National and International Mobile, 0845, 0870, 0900, 118 numbers, peak, off-peak, weekends and inter-site traffic with the 20 most dialled numbers in each category.
Other telecoms costs
- Network services
- Select services
- Installation cost
How do we improve your business telecoms?
Your Global 4 Telecoms Health Check report will include a full review of the above and recommendations about how your business can make instant savings. On average, companies save up to 40% off their telecoms bill within the first year and continued savings in the future. The Telecoms Health Check is supported with on-going customer service and a realistic implementation plan showing how you can make the seamless transition from your exisiting telecoms provider to Global 4.