NEC SV8100 Telephone Systems
The ultimate in unified communications
The NEC SV8100 is a unique communication solution for up to 500 users. Its expandability means it can work at any level, from a technically superb phone system, to a truly advanced unified communications platform.
Business performance is improved significantly by making an entire workforce more reachable wherever they are based.
Part of the NEC 360 portfolio, the NEC SV8100 Telephone System creates ‘360-degree communication’ encompassing fixed, mobile and converged communication such as e-mail, presence and instant messaging. In short, it makes unified communication a reality.
- Unique interchangeable handset design (as shown in the picture above, for more details see the NEC SV8100 Brochure
- Unique Netlink survivability between branches
- Unique Bluetooth handsetModular architecture for economical scaleability
- VoIP and traditional voice support
- Aggressively priced
- Embedded applications including voice mail
- Mobile extensions at no extra cost
The NEC SV8100 Telephone System is the ideal communication solution for almost any workplace, including:
- The small office – Aggressively priced compared to other smaller systems, but with enormous scaleability as a business grows.
- The small to medium sized business – The NEC SV8100 offers productivity and efficiency tools that are usually associated with more expensive, large corporate systems.
- The call centre – Powerful call management software ensures both your workforce and customer service levels are optimised at all times.
- The branch office – These can benefit from highly cost-effective unique Netlink features – allowing multiple systems to operate as one. Netlink also offers multiple business continuity options.
- The homeworker – The latest VoIP technology ensures costs are minimised, and access to system features are maximised.
- The mobile worker – Whether on-site or out in the field, our comprehensive mobile connectivity solutions ensure a user is contactable whenever and wherever they are. Cutting-edge features such as mobile extension are delivered with no additional cost.
- Hotels and hospitality – A range of specific features that will enhance a guest’s hospitality experience, while at the same time optimising staff efficiency.
- Healthcare environments – By simplifying and enhancing the communication process health professionals have more time to spend with patients. Response time is also improved substantially.
- Specialised professions – Legal and finance professions benefit from features such as call recording, which is effortless, easily accessed and completely secure.