Customer Service Coordinator
The Company is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles, and our excellent training means you will have the necessary skills to progress.
As a Customer Service Coordinator working in our Provisioning department you will handle calls to and from new customers to handle the booking of appointments, as well as taking calls from existing customers with enquiries into their accounts. You will use various computer systems in your day to day routine, and the vast majority of your working day will be committed to administrative tasks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to think on your feet and show initiative.
- Experience of a call centre, customer services or telecoms background.
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused attitude.
- The ability to work well as both a team and an individual.
- Handling emails and liasing with customers over the phone, ensuring customers and suppliers are kept fully up to date with the progress on their accounts.
- Process all orders or quotes within the designated Service Level Agreement.
- Aim to provide a “First Time Fix” when assisting customers with all queries / issues over the phone or via email using documents such as system troubleshooting guides or seeking assistance where necessary.
- Pro-actively keeping customers and colleagues updated at all times, whilst keeping log of all actions on the appropriate system.
- Managing Engineer schedules effectively and efficiently ensuring that all jobs are booked within specified timeframes, ensuring all Engineers are aware of upcoming appointments and of what work is required.
- Keep the business informed of the Engineers utilisation schedule, outstanding job sheets and any other information which could impact the service we provide to our customers.
- Continuingly update all management information and statistic boards.
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with the customer surrounding the booking and aftercare of their appointments.
- Providing support or assistance where required to other departments of the company.
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30pm.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.