Our Faults department are looking for determinded individuals with a can do attitude and a positive approach to work. You will need to encourage and support other members of the team to maintain the expected level of service to the customers and be able to analyse and report on workload and incoming requests.
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of Broadband systems essential.
- Previous experience in a help desk (assisting clients) or with systems, network services. Any relevant experience considered.
- Understanding of what issues the customers are experiencing and what can be done to improve the overall service.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails to ensure all internal and external customer queries are dealt with in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Manage and ensure that all emails are actioned and responded to within the appropriate Service Level.
- Update our systems with all customer and internal queries and requests within the set Service Level Agreements.
- Aim to provide a “First Time Fix” when assisting customers with all queries / issues over the phone or via email using documents such as system troubleshooting guides or seeking assistance where necessary.
- Pro-actively keeping customers and colleagues updated at all times up to and including resolution whilst keeping log of all actions on the appropriate system.
- Notifying customers of Engineer visits at the time of making the appointment and the day before (to remind them of the booked appointment).
- Calling all customers 24 hours after an Engineer has attended their site to review the service provided and to ensure that all the necessary work has been completed to a high standard.
Monday to Friday either 8.30 am - 5.30pm.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.