You will be responsible for recovering unpaid money from businesses or individuals.
Skills & Experience:
- You will need to be assertive, work under pressure, good number skills and have a tactful telephone manner.
- Ability to be self motivated and a keen team member.
- Confident with the ability to explain financial matters clearly.
- Basic understanding of Excel.
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue via telephone email & text.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements via mail merge.
- Asking clients to settle their account and explaining the terms of their credit.
- Using specialist computer databases to check credit records.
- Creating reports from bespoke computer systems.
- Re-negotiating repayment plans if people are in financial difficulties.
- Processing payments.
- Tracing missing debtors.
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time.
- Liaising with County Courts and debt counsellors where necessary.
Monday to Friday either 8.30 am - 5.30pm or 11am - 8pm on a rota basis to include a minimum one Saturday a month 10am - 4pm.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you.