A Greener Telecoms Provider
Global 4 is working hard towards reducing its carbon footprint with the following green policies in place:
- Saving paper with online billing, reporting and monthly electronic invoicing.
- The use of FSC paper for all printed literature.
- The use of web conferencing for training to reduce the need for travelling.
- Recycling facilities at head office.
- Employing remote workers reducing staff travel.
- The re-use of telephone systems and equipment whenever possible.
- Head office is powered by energy that is generated from renewable sources such as hydroelectricity, wind and solar power.
We aim to be carbon neutral by 2011 and offer our customers the option of a greener telecoms solution.